Hi Team, I hope you have had a fun week (despite the sudden turn to proper fall weather) and are ready for the week ahead!
This week’s announcements:
- Guided Practice at a different time this week! Tune in from 8-9pm to ask questions about dance moves, technique, or other ballroom related things! Zoom link here.
- Newcomer Lesson is OUTSIDE again this week! Thank you to everyone who came last week and I hope you had a great time. Lesson will be at Palmer Field this Saturday from 5 – 6. If weather ends up being bad, it will be just a normal virtual lesson. It will be livestreamed on zoom as well if you cannot make it in person. Zoom link coming soon!
- Happy Hour this week is from 7-8 on Friday, Oct. 23rd. Wanna chat about being in ballroom without a partner? Wanna vent about midterm season? Wanna talk about Avatar the Last Airbender? Come hang out with Bridget at happy hour this week. Zoom link here.
- Ballroom Buddies are out! Check your inbox for an email from Grace that has your buddy in it. Remember that it is both of your responsibilities to contact each other and do fun things!
- Looking ahead: mark your calendars for Friday, October 30th for the Ballroom Halloween (virtual) Party! Start planning your costumes, and get ready for a night of spooky fun!
Get in touch with your new buddy! Send updates on how it goes 🙂
Listen to some fall music!
Make sure you know your voting plan and if you are voting absentee, send in that ballot!
Guided Practice from 8-9! NOTE THE NEW TIME! This is a great opportunity to ask questions about technique or complicated moves 🙂
Happy Hour with Bridget from 7-8pm! Make a drink and come talk about life!
Newcomer Lesson OUTSIDE at Palmer Field (the basketball court area next to the tent) from 5-6. Will also be livestreamed on zoom!