Hi team! I hope you’ve all taken care of yourself the past week, it sure has been a big one! Here is this week’s announcements:
- Virtual Happy Hour this week is on Friday, November 13 from 7-8pm! Come talk about good news, bad news, and anything in between with your ballroom pals, hosted by Grace! Zoom link here.
- Newcomer lesson this week is on Saturday, November 14 from 5-6pm! Join to learn some more swing and foxtrot! Zoom link here.
- Looking ahead: mark your calendars for the weekend of November 20th for the November social! Instead of going to OSB, we can hang virtually (exact date tba).
- Just a reminder that we have cancelled guided practice due to low attendance. However, if you want assistance with any moves or technique, please fill out this form!
- Look out for an email from Grace this week that includes a survey about this semester! We would love to hear what has been successful, what hasn’t worked, and ways the team can improve next semester and beyond!
- Scroll to the end of this week to meet this semester’s C Team!
Enjoy the nice weather while it lasts!
Send someone on the team a nice text today 🙂
Have a good Thursday!
Join the virtual Happy Hour from 7-8pm!
Virtual Newcomer Lesson from 5-6pm!
Get ready for the next week! Only 6 left in the semester!
Sara and Arya
Sara is a sophomore studying neuroscience.
Arya is a sophomore studying computer science with a minor in math.
Autumn and Nathan
Autumn is a junior studying biology with a minor in medical anthropology. She is also your PR chair!
Nathan is a junior studying biochemistry. He is also your Practice Space Coordinator!
Lindsey and Stephen
Lindsey is a master’s student studying psychology and clinical science.
Stephen is a junior studying mechanical engineering.
Sydney and Matthew
Sydney is a senior studying dance performance with a minor in business.
Matthew is a senior studying business with a focus in finance.