Hi team and welcome to another Week at a Glance! I hope you all got a chance to get out into the sunshine this weekend and will find some time to practice outside in the next few days – it’s supposed to be almost 60˚ out!
- Since the Arnold would’ve been right around this time in a normal year, we are having a Zoom social to commemorate one of our favorite weekends of the semester! This Saturday (March 13th) at 8:30pm, join us on Zoom for catching up and tales from the Arnold Dancesport Competitions of the past. Zoom link here.
- IN-PERSON TEAM MEMBERS: Check your email, we have practice space this week!
- Huge congratulations to Lauren Fane and Esti Gajda for their award in Michigan’s Got Talent for most unique performance! Very proud of our talented dancers 🙂
- Remember, our social media competition is still on, submit some content for points! Check out this link for more details.
- This week’s newcomer lesson is posted on this website under the current members>newcomer lessons tab, or check it out at this link. The dance of the week is international rumba, be sure to take a look!