Congratulations Arnold victors, I hope you all had a restful/exciting/productive break (depending on what you were aiming for)! Here’s this week’s announcements:
- MichComp!!! Our next big team event is our very own home competition MichComp which will be held on April 4th at Pioneer High School!!! Why is MichComp the best? It’s right here in town! Your friends and family can come watch! Mark Schlissel is going to come dance newcomer quickstep! Okay maybe only 2/3 of those things are true, but you’ll have to come to find out which ones…Stay tuned for more details from your lovely Home Comp Chair Corey later this week, but for now it’s time to start spreading the word! Share our Facebook event and invite your friends and family to come and watch you dance! Note that spectator entry is free for students so your friends have no excuse not to come 🙂
- Final Arnold things!
- Drivers, remember to submit your receipts for gas and parking in order to get reimbursed!
- Make sure to respond to Colin’s email about hotel charges so he can redistribute room costs correctly!
- If you took any videos this weekend, please send them to Grace and Natalie for their Fun Lil Project…
The world’s tallest leprechauns
- St Patrick’s Day party! Celebrate all things Irish with your favourite people at the team’s St Patrick’s Day party this Saturday! You can find more details about the location in the WAG email 🙂
- Practice space this week: DTS is on an irregular schedule, check the calendar below for practice space this week.
Look who got to meet Arnold this weekend! Congratulations to Madeline on winning the Arnold scholarship this year. In case you were wondering about this scholarship, the prize is money towards tuition which is awarded every year to one person from our team! The scholarship is open to anyone on A-C teams who will be continuing to study at UM the following fall semester.
DTS is closed!
9-11pm: Open practice in CCRB 3275
No DTS, come to the CCRB instead!
9.30-11.30pm: Open practice at DTS
9-11pm: Newcomer supervised practice! Come and get some help from upper level team members to prepare for MichComp!
10pm-midnight: Open practice at DTS
Find something green to wear for the party tomorrow!
5-6.30pm: Newcomer lesson with Steve and Susan!
10pm-???: St Patrick’s Day party! Location in the WAG email.
Club is in the Union Rogel Ballroom this week! This is our first opportunity to use the ballroom since the Union closed for renovations 🙂 Check out their website here for more info.
|6-7pm:||Beginner International Waltz|