Thank you to everyone that came to the welcome back zoom on Friday! It was so good to see your faces. This is a busy week for the team, stay tuned for the announcements!
- Tryouts are coming up on Sunday, Sept. 20th starting at 2pm. If you filled out the initial tryouts form, you should have received an email from me today. If you haven’t, let me know ASAP so I can get you the information you need for tryouts.
- Reminder, in order to tryout semester dues must be paid by midnight on Thursday Sept. 17 at 11:59, as well as any debt from last semester. Dues are only $40 this semester for people trying out
- Dues for virtual-only members are $15 and due by October 4th.
- Check out the first virtual lesson on Tuesday, Sept. 15 from 7-8:30. This will be the first iteration of our virtual lessons, and we will go over some helpful latin and standard technique before tryouts. We will encourage your feedback afterwards to make sure it is as helpful and engaging as possible for future lessons as well! Join at this zoom link.
- The first Virtual Newcomer Lessons are kicking off this Saturday, Sept. 19 at 5:00! Join at this zoom link.
- Ballroom Happy Hour on Friday from 7-8 this week! This is hosted by our very own Mitchell Wu, so be sure to check it out! Zoom link here.
- The first Newcomer Social Zoom is on Saturday, Sept 19 at 7:00. Join to meet the people interested in joining the team and answer some questions newcomers have! Zoom link here!
7-8:30: First virtual lesson of the year! Join for some latin and standard technique review before tryouts.
11:59: Tryouts agreement due! Remember to read through the information document thoroughly!
11:59: Dues for members trying out are due! Venmo preferred, but contact Mitchell about alternative payments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7-8: Ballroom Happy Hour with Mitchell!
5:00-6:30: Newcomer virtual lesson! Come show support for the teachers and see the new interested members.
7-8: Newcomer social zoom call! Come talk to interested members and tell them why ballroom is the best!
Tryouts! Good luck to all that are trying out!