I hope you had a great weekend and started the spooky season of right! It was so fun seeing some of you at the virtual game night on Saturday, if you are looking for more socialization, check out Happy Hour this week!
Announcements for this week:
- Apparel Ordering is open from now until October 17th! Check out the email Autumn sent or the apparel tab on our website for shirts, stickers, and more!
- Ballroom Guided Practice is on Thursday, October 8 from 5-6. Join the zoom call to get tips on your dancing, ask questions about technique, or just dance with some company! Zoom link: https://umich.zoom.us/j/96693437979
- Ballroom Happy Hour is Friday, October 9 from 7-8pm. Zoom link to come.
- Virtual Newcomer Lesson is on Saturday, October 10 from 5-6pm. The teachers will be starting on two new exciting dances, the Waltz and the Cha-cha! Zoom link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2229370883?pwd=WXh2cEhpMmFkMFd0RHBmUnZzN3g1QT09
- Virtual Dues were due yesterday, but if you haven’t had a chance to, venmo the team $15 (@UMBDT) or contact Mitchell (email@example.com). Socials and lessons will only be open to paid member starting this week! These dues help us continue to provide dance instruction and goes directly towards improving everyone’s dancing experience!
Check out the apparel and think about what you want to order!
Practice your basics in your living room!
Catch up with an old ballroom friend you haven’t talked to in a while!
Ballroom Guided Practice from 5-6pm.
Ballroom Happy Hour from 7-8pm! Stop by to say hi to some friends 🙂
Virtual Newcomer Lesson from 5-6pm! Join the call to learn two new dances!
Take a break sometime today 🙂